Sunday, October 16, 2022

STATUE OF EQUALITY



Statue of equality is the statue of Ramanuja Charya.

It is built in Shamshabad by Chinnajeeyara swamy.

I went to visit the place with my family we saw very big statue of ramanuja charya, their we saw 108 small temples and gods and we saw a beautiful musical fountain. It was so fun. I saw all of the water dancing for 30 minutes, there was a small statue of ramanuja charya inbetween the fountain on the lotus and all the water was falling on him. It was so nice.

I got tired by visisting the whole place, it was so big.

Thankyou.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such detail information about Statue of Equality. I am thoroughly enjoying reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy Viraaj that you have created your blog and shared all the information with us. I will surely visit the statue of Equality soon.

    ReplyDelete

Nehru Outer Ring Road (ORR)

  Nehru Outer Ring Road is built around the Hyderabad City and it has 19 exits. ORR is 158 kms long. It has 8 lanes. It connects four distri...