Sunday, October 16, 2022

ABOUT MY HOLIDAYS

                                                               




Hello everyone..i am Viraaj, i just want to share with you all about what i did in the holidays.

I was so excited to start my holidays by grandfathers birthday, he was 64 this year. I made him cut a cake and spent time with him.

Then it Dussera, very famous festival of hindus, I have went to my chintapally farmhouse i had a good time spending time with my relatives and family. i wished everyone Happy Dussera. Then i went to two more villages, Gatturampalem and appareddypally.

Then i visited few more places, that is statue of equality and Golconda fort and to plabo and inorbit mall and chutneys restaurant.

I am so excited to go to school tomorrow and meet all my friends and teachers.

Thankyou.



2 comments:

Nehru Outer Ring Road (ORR)

  Nehru Outer Ring Road is built around the Hyderabad City and it has 19 exits. ORR is 158 kms long. It has 8 lanes. It connects four distri...